On Tuesday, May 26 Lions Pub will open for weekday business .
As we carefully re-open the pub, we want you to know that we are committed to the health and safety of our staff and our guests.
We will open with a reduced menu that includes all your favourites.
We are excited to welcome guests back, our priority continues to be the health and safety of you and our staff. As such, there are some key policies that will apply to use of all areas of the Club for the foreseeable future.
Here are some of the things we are doing:
- All team members have completed enhanced health and safety training
- Team members will wear personal protective equipment and undergo daily health checks
- Tables and high-touch surfaces will be thoroughly sanitized between each use
- Seating capacities have been reduced to 50% with reconfigured layouts (there will be a maximum of 6 guests per group)
- Increased hand washing and hand sanitizing stations for guests and staff
- Our reduced menu of all your favourites is available online, or a single use option will be available when you arrive
Along with these enhanced measures, we kindly ask that you help us to ensure the safest environment possible.
- Avoid visiting the pub if you are feeling unwell or have travelled outside of Canada within the past 14 days
- Maintain physical distancing of at least 6ft/2m apart and obey all directional signage
- Follow proper hand hygiene and cough/sneeze etiquette
We look forward to welcoming you back in the coming weeks.